Malta fruit or orange is classified into two categories, sweet and bitter, the first commonly consumed type. Traditional sweet varieties include Valencia, nave, Persian diversity, and blood orange. Orange is rich in nutrients, including vitamin C, vitamin A precursors, calcium, potassium and pectin. Go to calories in orange for a complete list of its nutrients.
1. Includes phytochemicals that protect against oral cancer.
2. Orange juice helps prevent kidney diseases.
3. According to studies of liver cancer, fighting mandarin orange.
4. Oranges fight against viral infections.
5. They are rich in potassium and increase heart health.